- Have you heard of BzzAgent? You can get free stuff for sharing your opinion. I just joined my first campaign! #MyFirstBzz 1 year ago
- I want a sink that spews glitter! twitter.com/ManRepeller/st… 2 years ago
- RT @Krista: Let the madness begin! Sharing my top 15 #BlackFriday sales with you today on coveringbases.com 🎁… instagram.com/p/-kxfTZAm--/ 2 years ago
- Better Boozy Parties ... Just Add Foam ozy.com/good-sht/bette… via @ozy 2 years ago
- Lol "@DrPaulNassif: Less than 1 hour until the season finale of @BotchedTV starts!...Who’s tuning in with us?! It’s going to be a fun one!" 2 years ago
- Bathing Bliss
- Beauty Campaign LOL Moments
- Beauty Tools
- Blush and Bronze
- Catwalk Looks
- Celebrity Beauty
- Christmas Cool
- Eye Like it
- Fashion finds
- Foundation and Concealer
- Geekery that's Gorgeous
- Hot Hair
- How To Beauty
- Lip Loving
- MAC makeup
- Mascara Mayhem
- Pretty Palettes
- Product Reviews
- Rants, Quotes and Opinion
- Skincare stuff
- Strange Beauty
Read more from Addicted to Beauty
Like us on Facebook
Join us on Hello Cotton
Sam Edelam Sneak Peek A/W 2011
Category Archives: Beauty Campaign LOL Moments
Sometimes you hear about beauty product lines that are so bizarre and farfetched you figure they’re a fake- and then you learn they’re true. I share with you now- the Jackie Chan Organic Skin Care line. For REAL.
Yes, this line may not have made it to the UK but it does exist and was launched in 2007.
Here’s what he says about it;
The Jackie Chan Organic Skin Care line was introduced at Cosmoprof Asia, the largest and most prestigious international beauty trade event in Asia. Jackie and his business partner Maggie Chu joined forces to produce a line of skin care products which are completely organic. In keeping with Jackie’s history of preserving and protecting the environment, the products are composed of natural ingredients which are non-polluting and all packaging is made using recycled materials.
OK, I like the eco-stance on it- and very forward for 2007- but this makes me laugh really loud. I imagine Chan sweats a fair amount, so that woulsd lend him some credence but still.. would you buy skincare from a man who looks like this?
I like this introspection at strange celebrity beauty product lines, so think I’ll make this a feature!
How do you advertise a brand new anti breakage shampoo? I xcame across this great LOL campaign created by Pantene in Canada which showed a giabnt climable Rapunzel ponytail hanging from a building. Passersby got free samples and could climb it!
Love it! Continue reading