- Have you heard of BzzAgent? You can get free stuff for sharing your opinion. I just joined my first campaign! #MyFirstBzz 1 year ago
- I want a sink that spews glitter! twitter.com/ManRepeller/st… 1 year ago
- RT @Krista: Let the madness begin! Sharing my top 15 #BlackFriday sales with you today on coveringbases.com 🎁… instagram.com/p/-kxfTZAm--/ 1 year ago
- Better Boozy Parties ... Just Add Foam ozy.com/good-sht/bette… via @ozy 1 year ago
- Lol "@DrPaulNassif: Less than 1 hour until the season finale of @BotchedTV starts!...Who’s tuning in with us?! It’s going to be a fun one!" 1 year ago
- Bathing Bliss
- Beauty Campaign LOL Moments
- Beauty Tools
- Blush and Bronze
- Catwalk Looks
- Celebrity Beauty
- Christmas Cool
- Eye Like it
- Fashion finds
- Foundation and Concealer
- Geekery that's Gorgeous
- Hot Hair
- How To Beauty
- Lip Loving
- MAC makeup
- Mascara Mayhem
- Pretty Palettes
- Product Reviews
- Rants, Quotes and Opinion
- Skincare stuff
- Strange Beauty
Read more from Addicted to Beauty
Like us on Facebook
Join us on Hello Cotton
Sam Edelam Sneak Peek A/W 2011
Category Archives: Nailicious
I love rings, I love nail varnish, I love nail art, Put them together and what do you get? Erm, knuckle dusters which painted acrylic nails as the stones. This isn’t the first strange use of nails we’ve seen, but I simply can’t make my mind up about thees, They are part of the ‘Costume Costume’ exhibition, showcased by the Opulent Projects and created by Islay Taylor, and he used precious materials such as gold plated bronze to hold the coloured nails. I like that they’re being playful and the name ‘Pro Nailz’ is cute, but I just don’t know if I’d want to wear these. perhaps they’re just too busy and if there was less going on I’d be more attracted? I am a huge knuckle duster fan so I think they might grow on me.. I just don’t know. Continue reading
Collection 2000 are a long term fave brand of mine- cheap products that deliver and you never need to fee guilty about buying them. They have nails hades in soooo many colours and their Hot Looks Nail Polish range is a personal favourite of mine. Here we have four sultry winterish shades with a decadent forties vibe, and YES I know it’ summer- that’s why we look forward to this, not rave about it now. With names like Jitterbug, Starlet and Shimmy Shake (I’ll leave you to work out which is which) I think they’ll be dazzling for winter and the gold is top of my nail lust list.
In Superdrug from the 31st August, £1.79 each. Continue reading
I’m a big fan of retro games and after a weekend of nostalgia at the arcade decided I was inspired. Here’s my tutorial on how to create a cool retro Pacman Nail Art look- you can see the monsters and Pacman evident above. You can change the colours if you like when you attempt this at home- I was trying to stay fairly true to the actual colours, but I reckon spicing it up might be fun. What do you think?
Eyeko Vintage Polish, Stargazer polish White and Black, Orly Snowcone, OPI Want Sunglasses, OPI Rumple Wiggins Continue reading
They’re so cute to look at and I love how they’ve used the characters colour as inspiration for the shade. Yes, Little Miss Naught is my favourite- the pretty purple reminds me of the T-shirt I used to have (a Miss Selfridge 90’s special). Which is your favourite- peachy Little Miss Sunshine, Greige Little Miss Chatterbox or mint green Little Miss Splendid?
Nail guru Sophy Robson may have created the Henry Holland Eek Nail look overa year ago, but after hanging out with the man recently I felt inspired to try some home DIY nail art. Here’s how I created my own version of the Eek Nails.
Eek Nails! Tutorial
1. Start with a good base coat ( I like CiateUnderwear for this) for a nice clean base.
2. Apply a different colour to each nail- opt for bright primary shades. I have used a blue from Orly, green from Avon and Red, orange and yellow from OPI.
3. Take a black and white polish ( I used Stargazer here) and a toothpick. Apply two fine white lines down the centre of each nail.
4. Take the black polish and a clean toothpick and dot a tiny black dot on the end.
5. Seal with a top coat- love Ciate Speed Dry.
I’ve just been give the heads us by the lovely FashionMatters .This great new collection is soot on for summer with stylish nail sades, soft pastel colours for the eyes and two nice nude looking lippies. I love the look of the line, and think I’ll soon be paying international p&P so I can my hands on them myselves!
Alexa Chung is known for being fashion forward, and when I spotted the bright blue nail varnish adorning her nails as she attended Coachella, I had to do a get the look. I love bright shades, they’re playful and pretty and when it’s sunny they make you look so fresh. I don’t know what shade she used, but here are three ‘get the look’ nail shades.