Nail guru Sophy Robson may have created the Henry Holland Eek Nail look over a year ago, but after hanging out with the man recently I felt inspired to try some home DIY nail art. Here’s how I created my own version of the Eek Nails.
Eek Nails! Tutorial
1. Start with a good base coat ( I like CiateUnderwear for this) for a nice clean base.
2. Apply a different colour to each nail- opt for bright primary shades. I have used a blue from Orly, green from Avon and Red, orange and yellow from OPI.
3. Take a black and white polish ( I used Stargazer here) and a toothpick. Apply two fine white lines down the centre of each nail.
4. Take the black polish and a clean toothpick and dot a tiny black dot on the end.
5. Seal with a top coat- love Ciate Speed Dry.