- Have you heard of BzzAgent? You can get free stuff for sharing your opinion. I just joined my first campaign! #MyFirstBzz 1 year ago
- I want a sink that spews glitter! twitter.com/ManRepeller/st… 2 years ago
- RT @Krista: Let the madness begin! Sharing my top 15 #BlackFriday sales with you today on coveringbases.com 🎁… instagram.com/p/-kxfTZAm--/ 2 years ago
- Better Boozy Parties ... Just Add Foam ozy.com/good-sht/bette… via @ozy 2 years ago
- Lol "@DrPaulNassif: Less than 1 hour until the season finale of @BotchedTV starts!...Who’s tuning in with us?! It’s going to be a fun one!" 2 years ago
- Bathing Bliss
- Beauty Campaign LOL Moments
- Beauty Tools
- Blush and Bronze
- Catwalk Looks
- Celebrity Beauty
- Christmas Cool
- Eye Like it
- Fashion finds
- Foundation and Concealer
- Geekery that's Gorgeous
- Hot Hair
- How To Beauty
- Lip Loving
- MAC makeup
- Mascara Mayhem
- Pretty Palettes
- Product Reviews
- Rants, Quotes and Opinion
- Skincare stuff
- Strange Beauty
Read more from Addicted to Beauty
Like us on Facebook
Join us on Hello Cotton
Sam Edelam Sneak Peek A/W 2011
Monthly Archives: May 2011
Ever feel that makeup artists are a tad unhygienic, what with all that blending on their wrists? The Crystal Paw palette is a opaque white non porous board which straps to the hand, and lets you apply and blend makeup without it touching your skin.
Necessary? No, but it can’t hurt right?
Nail guru Sophy Robson may have created the Henry Holland Eek Nail look overa year ago, but after hanging out with the man recently I felt inspired to try some home DIY nail art. Here’s how I created my own version of the Eek Nails.
Eek Nails! Tutorial
1. Start with a good base coat ( I like CiateUnderwear for this) for a nice clean base.
2. Apply a different colour to each nail- opt for bright primary shades. I have used a blue from Orly, green from Avon and Red, orange and yellow from OPI.
3. Take a black and white polish ( I used Stargazer here) and a toothpick. Apply two fine white lines down the centre of each nail.
4. Take the black polish and a clean toothpick and dot a tiny black dot on the end.
5. Seal with a top coat- love Ciate Speed Dry.
I love the look of this Vintage 80’s prom dress on ASOS
This 50’s prom dress is also rather divine, and the styling of the shots make the clothes look gorgeous. If only I was a six foot redhead…
The store is curated by Miss Ooh La La who has a fine eye for vintage ladies fashion with a stylish twist. I love her work- and her style- and think this lady is one to watch. Continue reading
Sometimes my powers of description fail me, so I invite you to read verbatim the deatils on these stranbge scents from Black Alchemy Phonenix Labs.
‘Welcome to the Lab! We specialize in formulating body and household blends with a dark, romantic Gothic tone. Our scents run the aesthetic gamut of magickal, pagan and mythological blends, Renaissance, Medieval and Victorian formulas, and horror / Gothic-themed scents. By utilizing our knowledge of homeopathy and aromatherapy, the conceptual theories of hermetic alchemy, and the aesthetic artistry of perfumery, we have mastered the art of encapsulating allegorical ideas into singular olfactory experiences. We are the first of our kind, and have over fifteen years of practical experience in the field. Our expertise shows. We pride ourselves on the artistry of our products, and our skill in their creation. All of our products are hand-blended here in our laboratory. Integrity and dedication is vitally important to us, and we do our best to provide the best possible product and slavishly good service to all our clients.’
Sounds Ok.. so far. Continue reading
I’ve just been give the heads us by the lovely FashionMatters .This great new collection is soot on for summer with stylish nail sades, soft pastel colours for the eyes and two nice nude looking lippies. I love the look of the line, and think I’ll soon be paying international p&P so I can my hands on them myselves!
I love a website that acters ti everyine and Chgeksea Doll has a nuce mix og=f heek chich Chelsea Doll is a stylish shopping site with a great pricepoint. Prices are very friendly and the collections on offer are bright and bold, with cute additions such as chunjky zips and funky linings.
This Rubik’s bag has been around for a while, but finally bringimg up the courage to buy
At £15, this is a great present to a friend ( or yourself!)
The Suki Satchel may be an Alexa clone, but I like the bright colourways! Continue reading